Changed This page isn't about a player. It's about many players who currently have 9HP and some who had. Note: Before adding any player, make sure you check that the player has a hp level under 10, and ranked as proof to be in the highscores.
It's about to ...
On this page you can post players names who have a Constitution level of 9:
Top Constitution Accounts Combat 3:
- Bung (Total Level 1469, 6 99's #1 Skiller)
- Ruiny** (Total Level 1422, 99 Dung, #2 Skiller)
- Cow Ass (Total Level 1362, 99 Firemaking,120 Dung #3 Skiller)
- schtu (Total Level 728, 99fm,97 Dung, FTP, #5 Skiller)
- 9Con (Total level: 727, 82 Runecrafting, 9 constitution skiller, still active, #6 Skiller)
- Grams (Total Level 717, 90 Dung,FTP, #7 Skiller)
- J T I V (Total Level 81, Veteran Cape 10 Year, #8 Skiller)
- OG Papery (Total Level 52, Veteran Cape 10 Year)
- Goner (Total Level 1072, Veteran Cape 10 Year)
- Sauhnik (Total Level 365, 80 Woodcutting)
Top Constitution account/proof required or will be removed-
- Andy Gramer (Total level: 1711) #1 99 Prayer/Construct/Herblore/Hunt/Div/Wc/Summ
- 9 HP (Total Level : 1692) #2 99 Smith/Mine/WC/Fire/Slayer,60 Def. All other combat stats: 1
- Ul (Total level: 1605: #3 9 Constitution Skiller)
- Byse (Total level: 1565: #4 9 Constitution Skiller, 99 Fletching/Runecraft)
- Legacy 9HP (Total Level:1555, #5 9 constitution skiller, 99 mining/runecrafting/Prayer + 7 others)
- Magnificent (Total level: 1542: #6 9 Constitution Skiller, 99 Prayer/Magic/Summon/Range)
- Stoner Girl (Total Level: 1535 #7 9 Constitution Skiller)
- 9H-P 1392 Total level. (99 Firemaking) #8 9 Constitution Skiller (Previously known as "Doie")
- Ruiny** (Total Level: 1304, #9 9 Constitution skiller,99 Dung)
- 9 Hper (Total level: 1309; 99 Construction)
- Appetizer (Total Level: 1181) #11 99 Firemaking/Herblore, 60 Prayer, 2 Attack/Defense
(*These accounts aren't known to have been logged on after the release of Dungeoneering and that makes them one total level lower...)
(**These account have levelled up to 10 or higher in HP!)
Note1: Bunnyking, queen and prince are the same person with three accounts
Note2: Only9hp99sum and 9hp Skiller and cow ass is the same person
Note3: Ruiny and Andy Grammer are the same person, two different accountsNote4: Baby Cloud were training to level 99 Def at Soul Wars before he killed a Goblin in Lumbridge and reached level 10 HP.
Questions and Answers:Q. How can they have a HP level of only 9 when you start with 10?
A. When RuneScape 2 (as it was then known) was released, the experience required for level 10 in any skill was slightly raised (from 1.000 to 1.154). This meant that characters with no extra Hitpoints experience in RuneScape Classic were brought to RuneScape 2 with only 9 Hitpoints. //RuneScape Wikia
Q. Can anyone of those players have a combat level under 3?
A. The minimum combat level is still 3 for those players.//RuneScape Wikia
Runescape 9Hp accounts weren’t that popular until Jagex released the “Quick Chat” update. This allows you to show off your skill levels with just a few clicks.
Some players with 9 Hitpoints don't want other players to know their names. //YouTube videos
Very many players with 9 HP changes their name to '9HP', 'I got 9HP' or something like that. The most 9HP Player are skillers, this mean: they only train uncombat skills. (Use xp lamps for Slayer)
How to show your HP level of 9:
- Tell your Constitution level by Quick Chat.
- Die with full HP bar.
- At the 2007 Halloween Event, a monster could hit you all your hitpoints and then you would die and come back to the entrance of the spooky house.
- In Examine Settings, allow people to look at your skills, where they can see your constitution level.
Levels possible to reach even through not training Combat:
- Combat Level - 115 (Theory, but 61 is confirmed)
- Constitution - 9
- Attack - 99 (Soul Wars, Warriors Guild, 70 is confirmed)
- Defense - 99 (Soul Wars, Warriors Guild, 99 was confirmed by Baby Cloud)
- Strength - 99 (Soul Wars, Warriors Guild, Heavy Rod Fishing, 76 is confirmed)
- Magic - 99 (Soul Wars, Non-combat spells, Circus)
- Ranged - 99 (Soul Wars, Dwarf Cannon, Ranging Guild, Circus)
- Prayer - 99
- Summoning - 99
- Slayer - 99 (Soul Wars, XP lamps)
Level 99: Slayer, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Crafting, Cooking, Smithing, Fishing, Mining, Herblore, Construction, Farming, Herblore, Runecrafting, Hunter, Dungeoneering, Agility, Magic, Ranged, Prayer, Summoning.
- Slayer, needs Experience Lamps too level or Soul Wars zeals, or it will be very hard.
- Dungeoneering, join a game and don't accept their combat xp but let them fight the monster.
- Agility, train at Tree Gnome Stronghold/Balthazar's Baureguard to not be damaged.
- Prayer, find bones on the ground or buy them, then bury ... just train normally.
- Summoning, just train normally, when 99 you have got 13 combat levels and no HP experience.
- Magic, train at Balthazar's Baureguard or use uncombat spells: Teleport, Alching ...
- Ranged, train at Balthazar's Baureguard to not get HP xp.
- Defense, Soul Wars is a good place to train because the zeals give good xp.
- Attack, train against dummies until your level is too high, to not get HP xp.
- Strength, train against dummies until your level is too high, to not get HP xp.
Best Melee Skiller Equipment:
- The best armour and equipment possible
- Barrows Weaponary
- Completeable Quest with 9HP:
- All Fired Up
- Animal Magnetism
- Black Knights' Fortress
- Buyers and Cellars
- Clock Tower
- Cold War (Ice Troll in the end of the quest may be very hard)
- Cook's Assistant
- Death Plateau
- Demon Slayer*
- Desert Treasure
- Devious Minds
- Dig Site
- Doric's Quest
- Dragon Slayer (Extremly Hard)
- Druidic Ritual (Let another player open the gate) *vid, under 10HP
- Dwarf Cannon
- Eagles' Peak
- Elemental Workshop I (To get elemental ore, mine the "rocks," then kill them with cannon)*
- Elemental Workshop II (As above)*
- Enlightened Journey
- Ernest the Chicken
- The Eyes of Glouphrie
- Family Crest (You have to hit Chronozon with all blast spells, it gives 1 constitution exp each hit)
- Fishing Contest
- Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf
- Gertrude's Cat
- Ghosts Ahoy (Defence must be lowered to 1 or 0 in order for recoil to kill the lobster in time)
- The Giant Dwarf
- Goblin Diplomacy
- The Golem
- The Grand Tree (Cannon Black Demon)
- Hazeel Cult (Siding with Hazeel followers does not require engaging in combat)
- Holy Grail
- Horror From The Deep (Using a cannon)
- Imp Catcher
- In Pyre Need
- Jungle Potion
- The Knight's Sword (Hard)
- The Lost City* (Very Hard)
- The Lost Tribe
- Merlin's Crystal
- Monk's Friend
- Monkey Madness (Extremely Hard)
- Murder Mystery
- Myths of the White Lands
- Perils of Ice Mountain
- Pirate's Treasure
- Plague City
- Priest in Peril*
- Prince Ali Rescue
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Mountain dwarf
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Goblin generals
- Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook
- Recruitment Drive
- The Restless Ghost
- Roving Elves*
- Rune Mechanics
- Rune Mysteries
- Sea Slug
- Shield of Arrav
- Shilo Village
- Slug Menace * (95HP Exp gained, dangerous for your HP lvl)
- Spirit of Summer
- Summer's End
- Swept Away
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- Tale of the Muspah
- Temple of Ikov*
- Tower of Life
- Tree Gnome Village (Cannon)*
- Tribal Totem
- Troll Stronghold
- Underground Pass
- Unstable Foundations (The goblin gives no xp)
- Vampire Slayer (Medium Hard)
- Waterfall Quest
- Wolf Whistle
- ...more possible maybe ...
- An asterisk (*) indicates damage must be dealt without a cannon where experience will be gained. (But not enough experience to level, as long as you have not gained experience any prior to doing the quest.) Be careful if you decided to attempt more than one quest marked with an asterisk. Research the quest to make sure you won't accidentally level Constitution.