|Started playing||4 January 2001 (RuneScape)|
|Known for||First RuneScape player|
Rab was reportedly the first player to ever sign up for RuneScape, excluding Jagex Moderators. Rab, along with Lightning, Gugge, and Merlin, was also one of the original members of DeviousMUD, a predecessor of RuneScape. Rab had a Jagex Moderator account called Moderator. His real name is Rob Law.
Rab wrote the Romeo & Juliet quest around four or five months before the release of RuneScape using the scripting language RuneScript. In 2010, he said he wrote the quest partly "because there were a few people speaking of quest writing, and I thought if one outsider wrote one, then perhaps others would and it could be a bigger community." The quest was removed from RuneScape in 2010 because Jagex felt its quality and creativity was below expectations. However, the quest still exists in Old School RuneScape and RuneScape Classic. Rab was also one of the creators of the quest Prince Ali Rescue, which was removed from RuneScape on 26 September 2012.
- ↑ Necromagus (2 January 2011). The Camelot Dilemma. The Tip.It Times. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- ↑ Requiem1160 (23 May 2010). From DeviousMUD to RuneScape - A Brief History of Runescape. The Tip.It Times. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- ↑ Rab (29 September 2010). Why we removed Romeo & Juliet. RuneScape Forums. Archived from the original on 6 October 2013. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- ↑ Mod Mark (29 June 2010). DevBlog:Wherefore Art Thou Romeo. RuneScape Wiki. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- ↑ Quest 10 – Classic. Rune Tips. Retrieved 18 May 2014.