Merging with a Category
I'm considering merging this page with Category:Level_9_Hitpoints. This page/category merge would apply the following changes. I have highlighted some major/useful changes in boldfacing:
- Level_9_Hitpoints category will be renamed to reference Constitution, not Hitpoints
- Would keep the "Mini-Hiscore" that Players with level 9 Constitution has, but only reference total level, not achievements
- All players on the "Mini-Hiscore" on Players with level 9 Constitution would have pages created specifically for them (Currently, only some of the accounts listed have pages here). Multiple accounts owned by the same person would redirect to the "Main" account, and have their own Heading on that page. The "Main" would be defiend as the account with the highest Total Level
- This page would be deleted, but the contents moved to the new "Players with 9 Constitution" category
- A thorough sweep of the Players with level 9 Constitution page to check for Username/Hiscores consistency (Making sure the name is still on the account).
If you have any questions or comments, I would absolutely love to hear them. I know this page is among our more well-used pages, so I feel a worthwhile discussion can take palce regarding this. If there are no responses before January 11th, 2016, this page will be left as-is. Kent Knifen (talk) 00:41, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
3/25/16 Total Page Revamp
After spending a good few hours working on the page, In short, here's a list of all changes made:
- Rechecked every account listed for 9HP status
- Updated every account's total level
- Created page Intro
- Replaced boldfaced text with Headers/Sub-headers
- Moved images to more convenient locations
- Rebuilt the 9HP HiScores on the page
- Removed list of achievements for many accounts (read below)
- Removed somewhat non-relevant list of quests 9HPers can complete
- Replaced the above with a link to the thread the list was taken from (credited user as well)
Now, I understand there might be some mixed feelings about this because I removed the lists of achievements from the HiScores. This was done for two major reasons. #1: They were taking up a significant amount of space (Yay for compliments?), and #2: Not all the accounts on the HiScores had achievements listed. I felt it was more important that the HiScore simply list their rank and total level.
Do not worry though! Your list of achievements is not lost. They're still archived in the Revision as of 04:06, March 15, 2016. Please do not add them back though, as it was making the HiScores a bit messy. Instead, I think it would be a good idea to list these achievements on a page devoted to that account/player (for players with multiple 9HP accounts, please use 1 page). While going through the Hiscores, I also noticed that almost none of the accounts listed on this page have pages devoted to them on this Wiki.